Updated: Apr 19
What is a MAM FIRST Life Coach?
A MAM FIRST Life Coach is a certified life coach who will help you identify your goals and develop an action plan to achieve them. A MAM FIRST Life Coach professionally trained to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results. MAM FIRST Life Coach session can vary depending on what your specific goals are.
What does a MAM FIRST Life Coach do?
A MAM FIRST Life Coach counsels clients on a variety of professional and personal issues. MAM FIRST Life Coaching is different from therapy. You would hire a MAM FIRST Life Coach to help you with specific personal/professional projects, personal goals and transitions. A MAM FIRST Life Coach helps you devise a plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life by analyzing your current situation and identifying obstacles you face. Motivating you to achieve your full potential.
MAM FIRST Life Coaches:
· Create professional and personal growth plans
· Identify goals and define a vision for success
· Identify limiting beliefs
· Help you work toward financial independence
· Help you obtain work/life balance
· Help you to learn how to communicate clearly and effectively
· Help you to open a new business or expand an existing business
· Manage important life or business transitions
· Help you to articulate core values
· Help you to focus on a positive outlook for life
· Help you develop and understand personal and professional relationships
· Couples coaching (on a case by case basis)
How does MAM FIRST Life Coaching work?
MAM FIRST Life Coaching is a structured weekly program designed to keep you motivated and engaged with achieving your life goals. Each session can be catered to your growth plan.
We start with identifying your goals. Then determining your obstacles and devising a plan to overcome them. After that, we access your progress and use motivational techniques to help you reach your fullest potential.
MAM FIRST Life Coaching is based on coach/client trust and transparency. Honest and open communication and commitment is the key to our successful program.